Friday 20 April 2012

My LIfe in Pictures.

Open field mushroom 'pizza'

Breakfast @ Samudra (Yoga retreat Dunsborough) - Live Muesli. BEST muesli ever.

Buckwheat pancakes w banana and honey/lemon syrup. 

Anniversary dinner - Pistachio crusted salmon and sweet potato/greens salad.

My first attempt at a poached egg! SUCCESS! A delicious success.

Sushi Salad - this is the chicken version of the dish but I love the marinated tofu dish too! I even got a few 'yummies' from carnivore David!


Just a lazy 12km run. No biggie. Haha. I was SO proud - my longest run to date!


Easter Thursday bake off. One of four dishes - Healthy Hot x Buns. Made w spelt flour, soy milk, raisins, currents, coconut oil, vanilla extract and piped chocolate crosses. 



Dave's adorable baby cousin @ Baba's on Good Friday.


Dave and his little bubba cousin.


Easter :)


It must be Easter! Canollis (ala Nanny); bowl of eggs (ala Nanny); pink birthday cupcakes (ala mama); 'Carrots in dirt' cookies; Easter bunny cookies and Easter basket cupcakes (ala me!).


My little Easter basket cupcakes.


Breakfast @ Moore&Moore Fremantle on public holiday Monday (yay!)


And now,
the girl who turned our lives upside down and all around...


Little Miss Izzie (Isabella)

So innocent and allegedly wouldn't hurt a fly...

... just Emily's juicy calve.

Chubba.


Note my mama's slipper under her belly. There was no chance mama was getting that back.


Sunrise @ Capel Crib.

Another pictorial nutshell proudly brought to you by mle.

There are HUNDREDS of other things I have done over the past few weeks but not all of which i have photos for AND I also have not yet asked permission to post pictures of my darling friends' heads! But get togethers such as teppanyaki, 'cocktails and canapes' and breakfast dates w the girls; Ball Park Music's concert w Shanny poos; lunch w my darling cousin; brekkie w a dear old friend; lunch w Miss Emily O; Easter thurs @ the Claremont w my lovely ladies (planning our inevitable and freakin exciting Hanson reunion tour!) and coffee catch ups with Josie, Hannah, Ola, Emily B, Jenn; runs w my daddykins every day over the Easter break; seeing ALL of my family (bar a few individuals :( )... it has been an amazing month/two. I apologise profusely if I have forgotten anyone or anything off my list of activities!! Please let me know if I have so rudely forgotten our date. It's Saturday morning and my coffee hasn't yet kicked in and I have left my diary at work - so this is all my memory! I love you all!

So now you will forgive my lack of posting yes? Yes.

Mle xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment