Thursday 21 June 2012

Friday Fun - something a little different...

A. Age: 23 years young.
B. Bed size: Queen, but Dave will argue that the way I sprawl across makes it seem like a single bed!!
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom – I avoid it at all costs and will try to do tradesies with ANY other chore!
D. Dogs: Izzie (purebred Rottweiler)
E. Essential start to your day: Stretch and then toilet!
F. Favorite color:  White – very boring I know but I love it. Also like red and yellow, oh and purple and teal.
G. Gold or silver:  Silver. I look way too wog in gold!
H. Height:  5 foot, 9.5 inches. That’s a huuuge bitch.
I. Instruments you play(ed):  Nil, zip, nada.
J. Job title:  Speech Pathologist and Full Time perfectionist.
K. Kids: Only at work!
L. Live:  SouthWest WA J
M. Mum’s name:  Leanne.
N. Nicknames:  Em, Emy, Emy-Lou, Ems, Gooms (from daddy), Oompsie (from david).
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Nil – touch wood!!
P. Pet peeves:  Road ragers, people that say aloud written abbreviations (“haha lol” grrr); dirt markings or errors on a new sheet of paper!
Q. Quote from a movie:
R. Righty or lefty:  Right!
S. Siblings:  Shanny Poos (19).
T. Time you wake up:  Between 6 and 6:30am most days – a little later (thank God!) on weekends usually.
U. Underwear:  Very rarely selected based on looks and usually always selected based on comfort. I rock the plain brief like nobody’s business!
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I am yet to find one! But maybe potatoes – I think they’re really overrated!
W. What makes you run late:  Not in an arrogant way (haha) but very rarely because of me. I literally pace back and forth and get really physically sick if I know I’ll be late for something (whether myself and someone else are expected at an event etc).  I’m usually anally 10minutes early but due to either the boyfriend or family members (not naming names), I have known to be late for a few things over the years!!
X. X-rays you’ve had:  When I was younger and broke my leg!
Y. Yummy food you make:  Hmm difference of opinion here I’d say. Most people would know me for my yummy rocky road but I think I made a dynamite Tuscan Bean Soup and yummy raw dark chocolate. Hehe.
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  Elephants and Tigers all day every day J

No comments:

Post a Comment