Monday 4 June 2012

Oh hello June.

Ok - so it's almost as if the entire month of May didn't happen due to their being no scripted or nostalgic evidence of its existence. I can assure you it DID happen and it was a big mother clucker of a month for this southbound chikita. Like I mentioned in my last post, big things are on the horizon, but it will all be confirmed in good time :) other exciting things have included -

  • Cheering on a dear friend in her first ever half ironman. And she kicked its ass too!
  • Having the *scary landlords over for our first official *inspection *My aunty and her friend popped down for a weekend filled of lazing about grazing on cheese and wine, a wonderful night out for dinner, playing w pup and installing our new bathroom vanity. Oh and there was mention of how impeccable the house looked. Winning.
  • Catch ups with Tourtney.
  • Celebrating Ryan's 'old man' birthday - aka 26th.
  • Mother's Dayyyyy! Where my cousin, sister and I hosted a high tea for our beautiful mothers and grandmother.
  • GTM with the ladiesssss ;) A fantastic albeit freezing weekend of music, cuddles, laughs and all round good times.
  • Breakfast w my beautiful speechie friend Pashleigh. I had the BEST porridge of my life at Moore & Moore in Fremantle. It was apple and rhubarb and it was the most nourishing and warming bowl of goodness and I have made it my mission to nail the recipe and make it a weekly breakfast!
  • Coffee and shopping w my beautiful friend Josie.
  • Just a lazy 14km run for HBF's run for a reason. Hehe. SO PROUD!
  • A few netty *wins and *losses w my Busselton team. *1 win, 3 losses. Sadface.
  • I started my private work w a primary school down here and have worked 6 days there in total over the month. It has been an amazing learning experience and everyone there has been wonderful.
  • Izzie had her first official puppy play date w a friend's british bulldog. Izzie was a bully and tried to pick a fight with said 20kg dog. We are terrified. Haha.
So kind of crummy effort for a synopsis but there you go - you now have an idea of why my posts have been disgustingly delayed. I will try to get a photo entry up next so you can see the past few months through my eyes.

Love and big cuddles,

Mle x

No comments:

Post a Comment