Tuesday 31 January 2012

Just another manic Monday.

Hello all!
I've been a little slack with my updates I'm sorry - been too busy doing stuff that I don't have time to blog about WHAT I've been busy doing! Since my last entry, the weekend has been and gone. And once again the weekend included lots of lovely catch ups with friends and family, as well as a few additional celebrations. My beautiful friend tied the knot with her beau of 6/7 years. And, I don't know if I may be a tad bias, but she was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous and the whole wedding simply oozed her effortless, rustic style. It was such a perfect night and a wonderful celebration of their new life together. I woke up adequately knackered and light headed the next day but had the perfect hangover cure already teed up - breakfast with the girls. It was to celebrate my dear friend's birthday (today actually! Happy Birthday munchkin!) and also just to get together and have a big pow wow before my teacher friends started up a new school year. Hangover lifted - smile applied.
Then David and I spent the afternoon with his family for his cousin's christening. He looked so adorable and the parish priest was really lovely - he handed out chuppa chups at the end of mass. Winning! The afternoon continued as we celebrated at Dave's aunty and uncle's house before heading off back to our Capel Crib.
Once arriving at our home sweet home, we unpacked the car and .... frikkin died. I was absolutely shattered. Such a beautiful, perfect and happy weekend but oh my goodness I was so excited for bed! I'm really looking forward to finishing work this friday and coming home to a weekend that's completely unplanned and unscheduled. Well - we only have pencilled in a fun run for Saturday morning. Dave and I will start the weekend on a positive healthy note and compete in a 5km run in Busselton. And this will be a lot easier of a run then my last one with the temps scheduled to be a minimum of 10 degrees lower than it was in Bunbury for the Aus day fun run last week! So here's to a successful week, a relaxing weekend and lots more SouthBound adventures.
Mle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment